Hello and welcome to the Governing Body section of our school website.
My name is Jane Downham and I am the Chair of Governors for our school.
On the following pages you will get the opportunity to learn a bit more about the Governing Body, who we are, how we’re structured and what we do. I hope you find the information helpful and informative.
If you ever would like to get in touch with me, you are more than welcome to email me using firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Governing Body
The Governing Body has a strategic role in the management of the school and its responsibilities include:
- Promoting high standards of achievement and ensuring accountability;
- Setting the aims, values and ethos of the school;
- Adopting and reviewing policies for achieving these aims and objectives;
- Planning the school’s long-term future;
- Setting and monitoring the budget to ensure best value for money;
- Appointing staff including the Headteacher
To view details of The Hollins Governing Body for 2020-21, please click here
To view this year’s calendar of meetings please see here
To view the Committee Membership please see here
To view Governors’ attendance for the last academic year, please click here
To view the Governor’s Code of Conduct, please click here
To view the Instrument of Government, please click here