Having a routine during lock-down is very important for our mental health and well-being and YOUR school work is a big part of that.
Knowing that you have to do school work as well as you can will help keep you focused and help you feel good about yourself, so please keep doing your best.
Your teachers will:
- Make sure all the work is set on SYNERGY first, you may have to go to another website to do the tasks but you and your parents will have a clear idea of what is expected of you.
- set work that should take around 45 minutes to complete. Some of you will do it quicker some of you will take a little longer, but aim to spend about 45 minutes on your tasks.
- If your teacher has set extended tasks (activities that you will build on week on week), those teachers will set you weekly reminders of their expectations for each week.
- Let you submit the work by the quickest and easiest method possible, but remember if we can’t see it we can’t mark it and decide if you need any help.
- Help you if you are struggling with the content through email, SYNERGY or GOOGLE CLASSROOM
- If you are struggling with IT in general then remember you can always ask firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone school between 9am and 1pm.
- Keep letting us know about the 7 core values. Many of you are telling us what you are doing
to meet these from kindness to resilience.
Make sure you stay physically healthy by exercising every day and follow the links sent by PE.