Reception and Year 7 places

If you are applying for a place in reception at Huncoat or West End, or in year 7 at Rhyddings or The Hollins please complete the normal LCC Local Authority online application at:

The admission criteria, determined admission number and geographical priority areas for all of our schools are available at:

In-year requests and appeals

If you are requesting an in-year place in one of our schools, please contact the school directly at:
Please complete our In-Year Admissions Form and return it back to your preferred school. This can
be found at: 
If the school is full in the year group you are requesting, you may go on the school’s waiting list and appeal for a place.
To access the appeal process, please use the LCC Local Authority online appeal form which can be found at:
This will be forwarded to your preferred school and an appeal hearing will be arranged for you.